Thursday, August 9, 2012

No Strings Attached

I can't describe what is in my body right now
Shaking with fear but at the same time assurance
That my BESTFRIEND won't hurt me
I never thought that I must let go of him


I can't believe that it came into this;
The once I've wished forever
Will be in minutes gone, forever gone
I never thought parting could this be very hard

I can't accept the fact that no one waits for me to get home
Waiting to be cuddled, waiting for my arms to gnaw
That tail waggling hard to be noticed
I never thought of not having a hug and lick from him

I can't accept not hearing a single bark
A companion during the wee hours
My guardian when I am coward
I never thought of losing him




Maybe this is also my fault I have invested too much. But I hate the feeling that I know he's going and he still hugs me and allow me to lay on his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment