Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just Around the Corner

NMAT season/cramming is officially on! Pagalingan... Patalinuhan at pataasan nanaman ng scores!

Ang aking MAPAGPANGGAP na setup sa THE Den

I should be STUDYING/REVIEWING! I should avoid using social networking sites or even customizing and posting a new entry for my BLOG!  I should be this and that! But...


No. Hahaha! I don't know but I've managed to progress in my academic life (well with relatively balanced social and academic life) with this attitude. 
"The HECK?! Study all day? Sabog utak yun sir!"
They (well based on my random surfing) say that this attitude/mindset won't last long in Med School. Well fvck stereotypes! I'll prove them wrong! :) I still believe that with proper time management you can do well on your academics but at the same time have an exciting social life. Ako pa talaga ang nagsalita tungkol sa time management. Hahaha! 

My typical TIME MANAGEMENT "plan"
Point? Nothing. Hahaha! I am not posting this with an intention of helping you to through with life easier because even I am struggling. :) 

Actually may point pala to! My point is that hindi lang naman sa isang daanan dapat dumaan ang lahat ng tao para makaabot sa finish line. Be UNIQUE! Have your own path! Don't be afraid to break the stereotypes! :D

So balik tayo sa NMAT, Hahaha!

NMAT ID. Galanteng ID eh isang kokomband! 


Though I am still in the process of absorbing stuffs. I know that this is not the time for me to have my doubts about my capability but MAN things are getting serious! :O

Na shoshock ako sa sarili ko. Ang mindset ko before college I won't enroll to a certain course if it demands the student to MEMORIZE lots of stuffs. Next thing I know gagraduate na pala ako sa Biology. It was a fun roller coaster ride!

Ngayon naman I will venture to higher degree of memorizing and analysis.. Ugh.. PRESSURE! Tuition fee at libro palang eh! Eto ngang NMAT ID ko worth PHP 1.9k O.O

Sana naman palarin ako dito sa pinili ko! :D


Just like my previous post I will end this post with a random song from my playlist. :D

Impossible by Anberlin


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment