Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shoot

I love challenges.. I love mind contorting questions.. I love test of faith.. Test of character.. Physical test.. In short I love Pain!


Pessimistic as it may sound but for me pain is necessary for one's development.. Of course, not necessarily the physical, self or others-afflicted type of pain though.

For me, pain is like a catalyst; a catalyst that aids the acquisition of life-teachings. The fever that is produced by pyrogen in AID of fighting one's infection. The Okazaki fragment on the lagging strand.

Probably because I'm not the type of person who is afraid to commit mistakes...OR simply because we cannot get some things with just one try. Hey I'm talking not only about paper exams nor passing a subject (don't be naive). There are tests with higher value than that! :)

On the first time we walked.. Isn't it almost necessary for us to fall? On the first time we talked.. Is it "Hello Mom and Dad." already?

Man just placed this standard that committing a mistake is a DEADLY SIN that is inevitable for us to recognize as we grow old. What's so wrong/big deal with committing a mistake?!

Its human prerogative to commit mistakes! We are built like that! That separates us from the thinking machines doing algorithms perfectly and efficiently.

*This standard the humanity placed IMHO is... destructive. Because of this people are afraid to admit of their mistakes. I am no exception to this.

Not that I love pain means I always want to be in pain. Even the neurons have to rest..depolarized or else muscle fatigue is inevitable. So go ahead! If I can't remove the stimulant probably I have to be acclimatized and grow with it. Be DESENSITIZED. Indeed.

Coldplay - Up With The Birds


No comments:

Post a Comment