Friday, March 1, 2013

Tell Me About Yourself

Soooooooooo... That's it! The interview is done! Its not that gruesome as what it is in my head. In fact it was .. GREAT! I get to share my opinion to others! Although there is something at stake. Well.. Who cares? Not me. Hahaha!
Photo not mine



I just want to jot down the things that run inside my head pre-, during, and post-interview:

1. Really?! Are YOU genuinely interested with MY life? :P
2. You know that I can give you the IDEAL one to probably have an edge and get through this easily right?
3. Why is the effin' INDUSTRIAL FAN focused to me?! I'm FREEEZING!
4. My bladder for that moment seems to be unusually shallow.
5. I hate to sell myself. I'm a precious commodity.. Hahahaha! (LOOOL)
6. Going to PUP is somewhat a financial strategy for my family.
7. Note to self, PLEASE stop making this face when delivering your response (I tend to do this unusual awkward-closing-yet-not-totally-closed thing to my eye every single time)!
8. Note to self 2, PLEASE check the back page of EVERY SINGLE PAPER.. Well its not that fatal a while ago.. :P
9. Fragrance per se doesn't produced the contact dermatitis.
10. Yes I know going to Med School is not like going to the market to buy supplies... I am well-aware of that.. No need to constantly reiterate. :)
11. I agree, this profession is a calling! Not the easiest way to get rich.. Indeed!
12. Frixion® Pen is ALWAYS handy!
13. I forgot to kill the event.. Sayang di ako nag jeans o nag barong.. :P
14. Waivers, EULA, any form of agreements as long as it needs your signature is a MUST-READ.
15. In a period of 30 days prior to this day. In a scale of 1-5 are you honest? <- Well? This question for me is a sooo TRICKY! We are humans! We err. That's a fact! Answering 5 or even 1 will be so controversial.. But can we REALLY quantify our honesty?

To make this post functional to some random internet surfers (Haha!) or even my readers (if I have any) I will leave you with some tips!

1. You think you want to poop or pee? NO. Its just all just in your mind!
2. DON'T you ever be NASTY to your POTENTIAL COLLEAGUES!
3. Say just what's in your mind.. Being too "IDEAL" for me has also its consequences.
4. Don't think too much! Interviews are there in order for the institution to know/have a glimpse of your personality. Leave your credentials to your files. They can speak for themselves. ☺
5. Wear comfortable clothes! I've seen this girl who is in high heels that is literally wobbling as she walk.
6. Better wear flats. And girls, that plaster you use when you're in heels... Please regularly check them.. PLEASE
7. Don't overdress!

Actually.. You don't really need these tips.. Before my interview I also searched for this things but I find them useless when I got there! I know all the right and ideal answers yet I choose to answer that of my life-principles.

I don't want them to be compromised.. :P

Oh before I end this.. I just want to ask you this question:

Is being PERFECTIONIST a bane or a boon?

Well I answered it is BOTH. :)

To end this post.. I'll give you Mr.A-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment