Saturday, March 23, 2013

Or Maybe Not...


I'm tired of hearing things such as "hayaan mo na", "at least tapos na", "palipasin mo nalang".. Damn you people! Are you sure that you are saying these stuff?! Its just like saying your argument is valid but never mind  Are you really effin' serious?!




You don't do that to me! Hahaha! If you can pamper some by those sugar-coated words well not me.

Stop rationalizing your shortcomings! Better admit it. Coward!

We all have this point in our life where we want to change the currently can be perceived as "broken" system but what do we do by then? That makes or breaks the person!

Like knowing falling in line is the proper way to do transactions yet some are attracted to fixers. The 'padulas', 'lagay', 'suhol' system. Even when throwing our trash!

We ALL know how to differentiate the wrong from right.. Yet sometimes when FACED WITH CIRCUMSTANCES, we do the FORMER and RATIONALIZE the ACT just to SOOTHE our CONSCIENCE. We argue that there are no trash bin nearby, no one will be harmed by the 'padulas' etc.. Kamown!

In my 19 years of existence sometimes I asked myself how can this system pass through my "elders". There are lots of brilliant people before me (though I'm not leveling myself to such) how come THEY LET THIS PASS?! Probably they all share the laments stated in the beginning of this entry.

That's where the problem arises! Parang tayong Napaka-shiny and crispy looking balat ng apple yet worm-infested sa loob. We tend to say ideal things, we're this and that but on the reality is the opposite.

Why can't we just be true to ourselves? Face the truth that we have flaws et al. and then by that moment we can face our demons and confront him.

As always in-line with other theme of my posts here, its never a deadly to be unperfect! Its only the system that tells everyone to be perfect where in fact lies into their genes they're not (yes that's why genetic engineering is rampant nowadays)!

Why did I know? First-hand info of course! Yet again.. My rant does not exclude ME.

If I won't do what I promised myself to do now when the time is right then I will also be burrowed deep into the rotten system I've previously opposed.


Random Rants:

* You go to your religious centers.. Soothe your 'battered' soul.. Some says it helps them to live a good/humane life but trust me 7 out of 10 I know opted to just remain silent about such issues presented above.

- So don't ever preach me your life again! Especially those who tried to impose theirs to mine. :) AND people are convinced by the way how their teachers live their lives. How can you teach respect if you yourself don't know the essence of the word?

* Bitterness and EAGERNESS to change the system is damn WAY DIFFERENT. Well I previously said to myself to pick my fights well but I'll dive in. Ang tao nabubulag ng mga bagay na gusto lamang niya makita. Don't ask me to see beautiful flower fields in mountains of waste.

- Minsan gusto ko nalang mang bigwas eh. Kasi iba talaga ang taong magaling mag memorize sa taong kaya i-apply ang natutunan eh. Not bragging myself though. I know where I stand and I'm happy where I am. I'm happy to be on the middle spot (ref Emily Owens HAHA).

Going against the current is surely a hard task especially if those people whom you thought is with you now joins the current.


Last thought for this post

"If you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." - Dalai Lama



No comments:

Post a Comment