Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hiyaaa!

Hello! Long time no blog!

Ugh. Where did the month of June go?! Well. Let's just say I've spent it in a very precious ME-month! :D

Yes the person who drew this survived Botany and Zoology. Huh! :P


Not an existential nor quarter-life crisis and all that stuff; just a person faced with SO MANY DOORS with their respective perks and its disadvantages. I exactly know where I want to go BUT as I drove along the road I can't help but to look on the scenarios presented in the side of the road. But da*nit! I can't remove the BUT/B-U-T and the capital B-U-T in my decision making!

Well who can?! I know I've previously said somewhere in my blog that there's no such thing as "bad decision" only people who CAN'T STAND and LIVE UP their decision including its consequences.

This situation where I am right now gives me an UGH right now. Its like I already knew the answers to my questions YET I still ask for an 'answer'. Giving advises are LOOT easier than doing/applying the same thing. Probably if my blog can talk he/she can completely clear the fog in my head right now. I think I just need distraction right now. O.O

Am I that nuts? Am I? Hahaha!

What's in my head? This:

(1) Is passion always enough? (2) (if not then) Would I be happy? (3) I don't want to exploit all the resources with just "this" (4) Can I bear the system? (Yes I know the system won't bent for me)

Given the current setting in our country..blah blah blah. Screw that thinking! With that train of thought I can get NOWHERE. Everything I want to do in my life sadly belongs to the LEAST PRIORITY of this effin country!

I will go there to kick some butt! Of course without losing my individuality. I refused and will continue to refuse to be drifted in such rotten system!☺Well soon!

For now I will finish some things written in my imaginary list and probably some in my bucket list! :)


PS. I partly blame myself why I haven't pieced this thing out as early as possible. I shouldn't have wasted some opportunity. Well. We all need to slow down sometimes.  ☺☺


I will end this post with a big (as this blogging interface can) and this song from One Republic - Counting Stars

I find it necessary to state this. ENJOY YOUR LIFE! You and only you are the captain of your own ship! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment