Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2012 was... (Feb 16,2013 entry)

Ipopost ko nalang! Sayang ang draft eh! Another fart of le brain. 

The year that:
My life-principles have been GREATLY tested.


That:
I can live a less complicated life if I've just convinced myself to be naive about the screaming facts.
I can keep something by dropping someone.
I can depend my life on others; and therefore must give my loyalty to them.

I can choose to compromise and just join the system. 
I think I've known someone for so long yet when given series of choices; he chose the least expected.
Length of relationship is solely not enough.
One cannot betray the person that gives him/her food.
Love builds, but also destroys. (Hahaha!)
Money is an aid/CAN be influential. 
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Words can be deceiving.
Words without action is nothing (just like ranting about the system without doing anything).
Some can be selfish enough to strangle his colleagues to the point of choking.

But also it made me:
Aware how the portrait looks like when viewed not concentrating on a single detail.
Aware that college can be THIS fun!
Realize that you can actually say/live the Y-O-L-O rule!
Realize that Nanay have this power to evaluate someone with just one meeting (also this year proved them right!)
Think that some person when given the challenge to prove the contrary turns out to jeopardize him/herself.
Grow as a researcher.
Expand my horizon.
Travel the NORTH (Quezon City Area) for the first time! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment