Sunday, November 10, 2013

GIFs F-U-N! :)

First ever GIF-infested post! Weeee! Gusto ko lang i-share ang random pictures sa computer ko na mas maganda kapag nasa GIF.. Some of the funniest/coolest/happiest person/moment.. 

Nung una I perceived random pictures as clutters in my ever-dearly hard drive. Pero ngayon I see them as some of the precious memories during my college fun days. Time DOES change things. :)

Some. Because most of the time they are not captured and immortalized in pictures. Yung mga simpleng batuhan ng jokes sa room (yung pag outsider ka kala mo nag-aaway na). Yung mga sabaw moment etc.. Maraming hindi na-immortalized. Sayang.


I miss my cool college friends (yeah not just classmates.. they are all my friend-- of some varying degree of course)! Basta di ka hostile you're my friend! 






Kung buhay lang ang Friendster you would see the difference on my upload rate... Hmm.. Just decipher that! :)

Btw GIF pics lang ang bida dito kasi sila yung mga kinunan sa notebook ko (w/c I find annoying nung mga panahong kinunan/ginawa sila) go see my photos in Facebook to see additional pictures. :)

I go to school not only to get good grades but also to be life-EDUCATED. Yeah not your bookish kind of guy.

1 comment: