Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ugh

This frustration is killing me!

I have this 'thing' bottled up, placed in the farthest part of my brain hoping it will not haunt me again. Yet again.. tedeeen! There it is! Right before your googly eyes!

Photo not mine
I usually tend to evade the evadable..ok fine... avoidable stresses in life. Sometimes there are things although bothersome needs NOT to be addressed and let the situation/dilemma/circumstance die a natural death.

But hey! Life would be dull with that! When everything is all about the rainbows and butterflies (it's compromise that moves us along) people will find it hard or perhaps won't be able to fully appreciate things (that can be either beauty or chaos and everything in between). A person perceived something beautiful (or otherwise) by comparing the present subject with a previous one. How can someone tell that a rural area with luscious pasteur and cleaner air (well visually no smog) is GORGEOUS if he/she doesn't have any idea or concept of such (or the contary)? You wouldn't be surprised if a person who lives in the slums and has no other environment other than that would find his place of living pleasing.

We evaluate things based on our previous experiences. That argument above clearly depicts the "tabula rasa" concept of Aristotle. Although sided on the nurture aspect (nature vs. nurture) I still believe both work hand-in-hand in molding a person

So what am I trying to say? Yin and Yang. O diba with much ado yun lang pala. :)

I'm not complaining why do I have to experience *this*. I am not complaining about anything happened/ing at all. I am actually grateful to have an opportunity to feel and seize the moment... Yes even the bad ones.

For this exact moment I find it hard to say NO and -- I find it hard to spill the beans because I know it would sting. I did such in the past (well college thought me sooo well) but I just can't find a way to tell this person something without inflicting pain.

Pain is inevitable. Indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment