Friday, April 4, 2014

Hey you

A year has passed. As what I'm fond of doing (delayed reaction), I will lay it all in the ground...

Have you ever get so frustrated about something that is out/cannot be controlled for some reason?
One does not simply...
It is the most life/fun/hope-draining dilemma I've gone through sometime in the past. When you know there's something wrong yet your hands are bounded to do something. Some can easily pass through that by just shrugging their shoulders while murmuring "it is what it is" (or any soothing stuff) and just try to save their asses and basically didn't care if the world around them burn. 

I wrote this not to change things for me because I've moved on and I only have to deal with the aftermath. I am hoping that someday, someone (YOU) will stumble to this post while randomly surfing the internet and read the things written here.

Hey you, thank you for the insights that I didn't expect from you. In fact I haven't, okay to be fair, I've absorbed (silly synonym to avoid..☺)  20% of the things that is actually expected from you. When I think of you, it is rare for me to recall pertinent things, instead, all I can think are your NEVER ENDING S-T-O-R-I-E-S with matching facial expressions and your silly mannerisms. Sounds endearing? NAAH. If you need someone to talk to or even just to mingle I can offer you my company but PLEASE -- in appropriate time.

Hey you, I don't know where you get your confidence when you do nasty things. I always wonder if you have an alternate reality where "the wind is blowing softly in a ground covered with various wild outgrowths (typically 80% Poaceae) under a bright sunshine" that we are all unaware of . If so, snap out of it! You can't deal with things you haven't or probably don't want to acknowledge! Something's wrong! Numbers cannot talk, unfortunately they cannot tell stories. In this world where it's all about the numbers, we are forever scarred by that nasty number.

Hey you, I always envy what you do. I know that "that" is not for everyone; you must have some traits in order to become one (by the way I have the utmost respect to the people who are CALLED to do that). I don't have the patience, I find it hard to translate my thoughts in a simple manner, and I am not objective (haha). But when I met you (and your kind), it seems that the crowd I highly regard is not all worth it; actually since you are there, I think I might fit in. Probably I should also snap out of it.

Hey you and your crowd, you are always seeking excellence but if you don't deal with these things, all your efforts would be wasted. It's like trying to build skyscrapers using woods and nails and expecting that it will outlive one that is built using steel and aggregate.

For you those who just all want to do is to cover their asses, screw you.

I don't blog about things that I will regret someday. I know maybe in the future this will be cringeworthy  (I hope someday merriam-webster will add this word). So rest assured, like those asses' creed... it is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment