Sunday, December 23, 2012

So Many Things!

December is surely PACKED! Hitik na hitik sa pangyayari!

So many things na.. Dapat ipagpasalamat! :)


*NMAT results is OUT and it is sooo DONE! No more "nerve wrecking" waiting time!

I have no regrets that I joined them at Makati Park and see the lights and sounds and full my stomach with good food. I don't regret trading my WHAT IF HIGHER score because that bonding moment is FUN! (Ikaw ba naman ang magmaneho sa EDSA na sira ang headlights!) Hahaha!



I am SOO THANKFUL na regardless how I prepare for that exam (well di ako nag prepare yes THAT Reviewer is for PROPS purposes only Hahahaha!), maayos naman sya! Kfine I will make a confession.. Sa lahat ng major exams ko di uso ang review! Hahaha! At IISANG teacher lang ang talagang sineryoso ko ang exams.. Ang exam ni Sir. Armin! :)



*TAPOS! Ang mga lakad pa in-between! THAT are the things I'll miss MOST after I graduated from my tertiary education! Ang last level na legal pa maging iresponsable! Ngayon buwan ko natikman ang PUDZ from CHIC-BOY at ADOBO CONNECTION! :)

Pers taym ko!
After getting hungry with the not-so-well _______ we go to Chic-Boy to FEAST! Nako Ivy ah dito palang halata na ang iyong "KINIKIMKIM"! :D

The String Beans Stew is GOOD! But the Chicken.. UGH
I don't like the Chicken that the Adobo Connection use on their meals.. Lasang LUMA!

The aftermath!

This is also the moment I get to feast with ULO, ISAW at DUGO ng no worries! No worries na magalit ang tyan :D

I also have the chance to join Cha, Carl, Ellaine, Mishi with their badminton habit! (si Bespren Rachel na grounded sabay text "Uso pa ba yun?" Hahahaha!). That moment is soo EPIC that we didn't mind to take photographs!

At dahil sa LIKAS na tamad kami.. Kahit may "klase" daw sa Research we brave are brave enough to go to SM North!

The "whatever-your-voice-is-100-ang-score-mo" Karaoke!




*TAPOSS! Eto pa ang mga "CLASS DAYS"! I just LOOVE how the USED TO BE boring Saturday class suddenly become so FUN! Yung talagang pigil na pigil at halos mautot ka na kakapigil ng tawa!

Thanks to the editing feature of Le Phone yes my ever loved Nokia C3 PLUS ang maasahang BLUETOOTH kahit na malayo meron paring pigil na pigil na tawa.. :D

Eto oh mga IBIDINSYA!


This one is just EPIC.. Perfectly TIMED photo!


Nabangasan kasi labi nya ih! Semi permanent ang POUTY LIPS :D

And THIS ONE! The one that started it all! Hahahaha!
The EPIC "SHUKIIIIT?!" Hahahahaha!




*TAPOSSS! Isa pa.. Our nematode thesis is doing well! If identification is not included :D

Si cutepie! I'll name this after the ID :)

Soil samples "pamasko" ko sa Nanay ko


*Isa pang TAPOSSSS! Yung Christmas Party/Overnight Swimming/Masayang Kwentuhan/Kahit ano pa... M-A-S-A-Y-A! Hahaha!

It was good not only because Reina and Mudang Leonell was there but also no BS involve! Nothing to hide because you "genuinely" know all of them. And also its just PURE no exaggeration, no BS FUN!

Some pics here! They (Emma and Ellaine) have a LOOT on their Facebook account !



CLICK HERE!
ALSO HERE!



Ayun! Regardless how I'm such a "DARK CLOUD" I would like to share these things here! Haha! Well just allow me to be one.. Nervous System 101 says as long as there's a stimuli there is a corresponding action.. Well unless habitualization did exist.. :D


I'll end this post with two songs! First one is the WELL-MURDERED song of Maroon 5 Harder to Breath.. *Note: Wag na wag kumanta ng fast-paced song sa Karaoke lalo na pag di kabisado ang lyrics! :D

AND this! Maybe This Time by Michael Martin Murphy



Goodnight! Merry Christmas! Enjoy the Holidays! DON'T STUDY! HAHAHA! ☺

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hala ay Mishi co-comment comment sabay bura? Hahaha! Eh kasi eh Palit-palit ka ng bentang DP! Hahaha! :D

      Delete