Monday, December 31, 2012

Watta Year!


Jejeje!

Syempre di ko papalipasin ang cross-over ng araw ni Janus ng walang entry! This post is about THANK YOU's! I am SOO blessed this year that the best thing to do now is to give thanks!

This year just like the past years of my life.. is very REMARKABLE! This year I've encountered such a rollercoaster of emotions enough for me to feel the LEGIT one (but still my goal to ride the REAL one is not yet crossed-out. Kfine I've tried caterpillar)



THANK YOU! Sa mga taong nasa paligid ko na nagparanas sakin ng glimpse ng “real world” as old man says it. Sa tricky “world” na di uubra ang unadulterated TRUST. At LALO na sa mga taong napatawa ako ng sobra (yes may phases ang tawa ko. :P)!

Alam ko sinabi ko dati na "I won't specify names for greetings" pero YOLO! The people who made my year MUST be APPRECIATED! This is MY blog and MY cyberworld!  J

Thank you AJ and James! Despite of me being assertive and suplado et al., AND all the sweat of manual job, thank you for being there to accomplish what is needed to be done even its WAY OUT of your "job description". I love SBS so much that I can graduate with no worries knowing that people like you who are willing to sacrifice tremendous energy and time are there to take care of the organization. Kayo ang proof na despite of being busy sa academics PWEDE isabay ang extra-curricular activity. Na hindi sila ORB EFFECT. JJJ

Thank you sa mga kakwentuhan/kagalaan/ka-seatmate/at iba ko pang ka ko dyan…! Kim, Ivy, Exa, Joe MAR, Ellaine, Chiara, Ly, Emma, Carl, Ellaine, Mishi, Bespren, Cha, Nica, Peter, Sab, Sheila, Monica, Dais.. Salamat sa memories! Kahit sa simpleng kalokohan lang habang naglelecture [doodle fight kay Dais, BLUETOOTH pics sa lahat, hindi DAW halatang tulog nila (Ivy, Joe, Exa to name a few) tuwing Jejenetics, ang mga “LOVE with many EDGE” ni MAR at Ellaine, and pasimpleng TEKKEN fight sa PSP, ang mga waley na hirit (esp YOU PETER) among the many that I can recall].

Special citation din sa mga ka-badminton(s) dyan. Pers taym ko gumala sa Norte (ng NCR) and I am thankful kayo ang kasama ko.. Enjoy SOBRA! :D

To my Kuya! Alvin! Though I don't know how things ended up like this but I know for sure that we have our own reasons, THANK YOU! :)

Tapos.. Thank you rin sa Thesis Partner ko. Jewells! Salamat sa pagpapatira mo sa amin sa inyong "Baluarte" during OJT days! And for keeping up despite the stress and... well of course the awkwardness (yes I don’t entertain hypocrisy here).. THANK YOU that we are STILL carrying on! Thank you for being professional!  J

So there.. Happy New Year! Thank YOU for MAKING MY YEAR! :D

And I promise to follow your  advises.. Ok as much as I can! :D

A John Mayer track here! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment