Sunday, January 12, 2014

Food Entry No. 4 Pechay, Tuna, Tomatoes

Hello! Fourth food entry. Another random dish..or shall I say another typical dish with my own twist. ☺This time it's my own version of Ginisang Pechay! We know this dish as fool-proof, easy-to-cook, as-easy-as-hotdogs -- in short newbie dish. Well it is!

What's new? Instead of sardines I used fresh tuna then like penicillin I somehow accidentally discovered how to tone down spiciness using.. (See More!) 
SMILE!

Materials:

Ginisa duo ft. Chilli Pepper
FRESH tuna
Tomatoes (I only used the whole peeled)
My favorite plant!...in PvZ 2. Bok Choy! (a.k.a. Pechay)
Separate the (relatively) harder parts

No picture. E-G-G

Methods:

1. Sauté garlic, chili pepper and onion in oil.

2. In the same pan cook the fresh tuna.

3. Add the tomatoes (in this dish I used the whole peeled but paste, sauce or even unpeeled tomatoes can be used).

OPTIONAL:  Add water if you want yours soupy

4. Season then bring to boil (or whatever you want first).

5. Add the stem of bok choy (the harder parts) first then the leaves.

*Mother hates capsaicin. So I am compelled to tone down its spiciness. What will I do? Who do I call?
.
.
TEDEEEN!
Joke FAIL!

6. With no intention of compromise. I add an egg for texture.

But somehow egg managed to save the day! Probably its albumin do the trick. It toned down the spiciness to the level my mother can tolerate.

7. Enjoy!
:P or :) or whatever.

Muk (Pokemon)  model. Use your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment