Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cheers to that!

I think my previous posts summarizes all my pet peeves (if its still a minor annoyance) or perhaps the things I can't stand from a person (see HERE). Now I take time to appreciate those who:

Photo not mine


..are consistent with their words and in the cue they gave me on who they are.

..doesn't let his/her achievements be a hindrance for a nice and easy (most of the time nonsense) conversation.

..who find time.

..who are INDEPENDENT and doesn't parasitize others.

..who are RESPONSIBLE.

..who keep their words and have the what is known as word-of-honor.

..whom I share same sets of song (Coldplay, Jason Mraz etc!)!

..whom I know will keep my secrets and won't leave me during dark times.

..who DON'T TOLERATE my or co-friends bad behavior BUT has a POSITIVE way to address it.

..whom I share the same line of craziness.

..are fun people! Jolly people!

..who are not clingy and allow me to grow outside the friendship circle.

..who are not intimidated with/by me (Hahaha! I've discovered this is odd way). :D

..who know  how to appreciate even the smallest things. Admit it we all longed for this.

..who help construct each others goal in life. Yes envy is inevitable but being a CRAB.. Ugh.

..whom I can laugh at almost anything!

..who can remain professional despite of circumstances.

..who believe that the validity of social concepts are relative.

..who are NOT hypocrites.

..who respect and CAN co-exist with people/person from different religious belief.

..whom I share some/most of my medical condition.

..who respect personal space but sometimes perverts its boundaries. Hahahaha!

..who don't join my 'battles' for the reason of friendship BUT for the merits of my claims.

Haba diba?! Pero meron pa!

A foodie!

I can't say I hate moody person because I myself is moody. So... I LOVE THEM (wag lang sana sabay toyoin).

I have this positive thing about underdogs.

Impulsive person! Hello likes knows like! :D

Imperfect persons! I don't have a robot friend!

Independent thinkers. To influence and to dictate is different. :)

Not THAT serious in life. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment